The Sustainable Energy Division was created in 2008 to assist the Commission in
implementing specific state legislative initiatives focused on promoting renewable
energy and energy efficiency and to advance the goals of energy sustainability,
affordability and security.
The Division is also charged with managing the statewide energy code program for residential and commercial buildings and setting energy efficiency standards for certain appliances.
Group Net Metering
- Visit the Group Net Metering for the following documents:
- Application Form to Register or Re-register as a Host
- Annual Report Form for Group Hosts
- Interim Net Metering Rules
- Host/Member agreement checklist
Save $$! Use Less Energy!! Cut Carbon Emissions!