Home > Consumer > Complaint

Filing a Complaint

Consumers have a right to expect safe and reliable utility service and assistance from their utility when they have questions or a dispute. Before filing a complaint with the Commission’s Consumer Affairs Division, please contact your utility company and give them the opportunity to resolve the matter with you directly. If you are not satisfied with the utility’s answer, simply complete the online complaint form below and you will hear from someone in the Consumer Affairs Division before the end of the next business day. If you prefer, you may submit your complaint in writing to the address below; or if you need an immediate response, you may call the Consumer Affairs Division at 1-800-852-3793 (within NH only) Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Even though recent laws have reduced the way some telephone companies are regulated, the NHPUC Consumer Affairs Division may still be able to assist you in resolving your complaint with your telephone service provider.

For information or to file a complaint, please contact the Commission’s Consumer Services Division.

By phone: 1-800-852-3793, Monday through Friday between
8:00 am and 4:30 pm
By email: puc@puc.nh.gov
By mail: Consumer Services Division
New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
21 South Fruit Street, Suite 10
Concord NH 03301-2429





An Official Web Site for New Hampshire Government