Home > Consumer > Complaint

Filing a Complaint

Consumers have a right to expect safe and reliable utility service and assistance from their utility when they have questions or a dispute. Before filing a complaint with the Consumer Services Division, please contact your utility company to give them the opportunity to resolve the matter with you directly. If you are not satisfied with the utility's answer, contact Consumer Services by phone, by email or by US mail using the information below.

Even though recent laws have reduced the way some telephone companies are regulated, the Consumer Services and External Affairs Division may still be able to assist you in resolving your complaint with your telephone service provider.

For information or to file a complaint, please contact the Consumer Services Division.

By phone: 1-800-852-3793, Monday through Friday between
8:00 am and 4:30 pm
By email: consumerservices@energy.nh.gov
By mail: Consumer Services Division
New Hampshire Department of Energy
21 South Fruit Street, Suite 10
Concord NH 03301-2429





An Official Web Site for New Hampshire Government