Help with the On-line Submission of DigSafe Training
This web page allows individuals who have received DigSafe training to submit documentation
of that training directly to the Safety
of the New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission using a web-based
process. The help screen below provides an overview of the submission process.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Safety Division at:
New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
21 S. Fruit Street, Suite 10
Concord, NH 03301-2429
- Although registration is not required prior to submitting information regarding
your DigSafe training, all submissions will be reviewed by staff within the Safety
Division before a submission is accepted.
- Required fields are shown with a red asterisk at the beginning of the field name,
sush as the first field on the form:
Your Email Address:
- With the exception of the following items, all fields on the DigSafe Training page
- One Call Center Contractor ID
- Attempting to submit the form when one or more fields are missing will result in
an error message such as:
- The DigSafe Training form contains several types of entry fields, including free-form
text fields, where information can be entered in almost any format, up to the maximum
number of characters allowed for the field. The First Name, Last Name, Training
Location and Notes fields fall into this category.
- The "Your Email Address" field accepts letters, numbers and characters such as the
@ symbol, but is checked to insure the information is in a standard email format,
- The "Contact Telelphone #" and the "One Call Center Contractor ID"
field only accept data in specified format. In the case of the Contact Telelphone,
the phone number must be entered as "area code-exchange-four digits"
(603-555-1212 is an example). Data in the One
Call Center Contractor ID field is limited to five digits.
- The "Type of Training" and "Level of Training" fields provide drop-down lists of
all available choices. Your selection is limited to the list displayed.
- Two other fields, "Company Where Employed at Time of Training" and "Trainer," provide
drop-down lists of available choices, but also include an "Other" choice. With these
two fields, if "Other" is selected, you must then fill in additional required information
in the "Specify the Company Name" and "Specify the Training Provider" fields. (The
fields are originally hidden, but become visible when "Other" is selected.)
- The Date of Training field will only accept valid dates. Entries like 11/31/2009 are
automatically converted to the nearest valid date. A pop-up calendar is also available
by clicking on the "down arrow" to the right of the date field.
- The "Training Program" field offers a set of checkboxes which correspond to the
value selected in the "Type of Training" list. Please check all components of the
training which were covered.
- The Document/Certificate checkbox should be checked if you received printed or written
proof of your training. When this field is checked, a "Certificate #" field will
be displayed to the right of the check box, and must be completed before attempting
- You may enter any special comments in the Notes field, up to 250 characters in length.
- If you wish to clear all fields on the form, please select the "Reset" button at
the bottom of the form.
- Once you have entered all the required information, please select the "Submit" button.
If all required information was entered, the following message will be displayed:
An email confirming the submission will also be sent to the email address entered
into the "Your Email Address" field, as well as to the Safety Division at the NHPUC,
notifying them of your submission.