An Official Web Site for New Hampshire Government
Sustainable Energy
Gas & Steam
Water & Sewer
Sustainable Energy Sustainable
Enter Search Request
Email Alert Network
SED Home
About Us
Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Fund
Renewable Energy Rebates
Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction Fund (GHGERF)
Energy Codes
Sustainable Energy - Request for Proposals (RFPs)
Electric Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS)

- Class I Thermal Renewable Energy Certificate Program

Group Net Metering
Net Metering
Additional Resources
Contact Us

  - Links Disclaimer

Modular Homes

Even though the Modular Home you are planning to site
is included in the NH Modular Homes Program
you may need to demonstrate that the floor or basement
is in compliance with the energy code.

When a modular homes manufacturer is in the NH Modular Homes Program, it means that the company has already shown that the structure meets the energy code. As a result you are exempt from showing how the structure meets the code, but NOT EXEMPT from the energy code. Unless the floor insulation is provided by the manufacturer, the EC-1 form NH Code Certification IECC 2009 Form EC-1 10-13 must be submitted. This form must also be submitted if the basement is to be insulated or supplementary heated space is added to the home upon or after it is set.

If you need more information contact the NH Department of Safety (603) 223.4289 to learn details.