If you will not be able to attend a meeting but wish to join via telephone , please email Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org .
The New Hampshire Evaluation, Measurement and Verification (EM&V) Working Group, request proposals from contractors qualified and experienced in performing independent third-party EM&V studies and related research on energy efficiency programs. This Request for Proposals (RFP) includes requests for five studies of residential programs, commercial and industrial (C&I) programs, and cross-cutting issues associated with the NH Utilities’ delivery of the NHSaves program. Bidders may submit proposals for one or more of these planned studies, as follows:
- Home Energy Assistance (HEA) Impact, Process, and Low-Income NEI Evaluation
- Home Performance with Energy Star (HPwES) Impact and Process Evaluation
- Non-Lighting Impact and Process Evaluation for Multiple C&I Programs
- Crosscutting Non-Energy Impacts (NEI) Study
- Energy Efficiency Market Assessment
For more information related to this RFP, please contact Poras Chaukkar, Eversource Procurement at 781-441-8109 or poras.chaukkar@Eversource.com, or register in the Ariba procurement system (ARIBA Help Desk at 866-218-2155).
• March 6, 2018 Agenda
• March 20,2018 Agenda
• April 3, 2018 Agenda
• NH Evaluation Recommendations Tracker
• April 30, 2018 Agenda